Yearli Desktop Product Support
- Select save to disk from the file download screen.
- Click close on the download complete screen.
- Click start/run and then browse to find the update file.
- Click open or double-click the update file.
- Click ok to begin the update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: If you are using the online update feature from within the program, do not apply this patch as it is already included with that feature. To verify your program is up to date, go to the update menu item and choose update program online.
Network Users: The update has to be installed on both the server and the workstation. Always install the update on the server first, then the workstations.
- Operating System: Windows 10 (32/64 bit), Home & Professional; Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Network/Server: Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Minimum Available Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
- Monitor/Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 (1600 x 1200 or higher recommended)
- Internet Connection: Required
- Internet Browser: IE 11
- .Net Version: v3.5.1 must be present; 4.6.2 or higher
- Printer: Laser Printer (Windows compatible)
- Installation Method: Download
Contact Desktop Support
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm EST (Extended hours in Jan.)
Phone: +1 (920) 339-3200
Yearli Desktop 2017 Update
- Release: March 07, 2018
- Version: 3.17.44
- File Size: 93.9 MB
Yearli Desktop 2016 Update
- Release: March 15, 2017
- Version: 3.16.48
- File Size: 32.8 MB