Started in 1974 by Bob Napieralski, Greatland has grown from one man selling forms door-to-door to a company with over 150 employee-owners in Michigan (Grand Rapids), Wisconsin (Green Bay) and New Jersey (Bridgewater).
Greatland employs 150 employee-owners, all focused on building our position as the leading provider of W-2 & 1099 solutions for businesses.
Our unique culture, built on teamwork, integrity and unwavering customer service, is the primary reason we have been a trusted resource for businesses for over 40 years. At Greatland, we are passionate about every aspect of our work and are continually looking for people and companies with similar priorities.
Those who join us value the active role we play working on behalf of the customers we serve. Our primary purpose is to serve the needs of businesses, using our team and our line of 1,500 products, to bring simple solutions to what are often complicated reporting challenges.
Our Corporate Creed
- To serve the needs of customers and fellow employees
- To be an agent in the development of God-given talents
- To provide work for necessary uses
- To treat our word as our bond
- To be accountable for our actions
When we talk about our Corporate Creed, we don’t just have it on display. Everyday, our employees are dedicated to holding true to our values. Our culture is built on accountability, mutual respect, service, and developing others. Through this Creed, we are able to create a working environment that fosters employee engagement and strong organizational health.
Board of Directors
- Bob Nault: Chairman, Greatland Corporation
- Kerry Mungons: President and CEO, Greatland Corporation
- Dan Barcheski: CEO and Chairman, Axios HR
- Michael Lunt: Managing Director, Ottawa Avenue Private Capital
- Nancy French: Senior Director of Communications for Development, GVSU
- Keith Brophy: Director, Business Lab - Emergent Holdings Inc.