- $5 billion a year, in the United States, alone is the toll of business check fraud.
- Checks are still the most widely used form of payments for business-to-business payments.
- Business losses from check fraud are expected to grow 2.5% annually in the coming years.
- 73% of businesses reported that they have been a victim of attempted check fraud.
- 40% of companies that have had attempted check fraud have suffered a loss.
Source: Association of Financial Professionals (AFP)
Greatland wants to make sure we help reduce the risk of your business becoming a statistic. Our check line is built to provide your business the ultimate protection against fraud. As you send checks on their way, have confidence that you are protected.
Greatland has helped thousands of businesses around the country find the best security fit. Our representatives can walk you through the process to get the check you need. Watching out for your security, that's the Greatland difference.